It’s Friday- what’s your weekend plans?
1. Deep South Mag and their #literaryfriday: Fannie Flagg, Vampire Books, Lee Smith, book festival news and so much more!
2. #giveaways this week include:
Always With a Book is giving away the latest Laura Childs book, Gilt Trip!
Book-Alicious Mama is giving away Grounded by Angela Correll!
Traveling With T is giving away Strangled by Silk by Barbara Jean Coast!
3. Traveling With T was visited this week by Angela Correll- her debut novel, Grounded, was released this week! Read the Interview or Author Spotlight about Angela for more information!
4. Reviews posted this week on Traveling With T: Grounded by Angela Correll, Wedding Belles by Beth Albright, The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty & Rose Harbor in Bloom by Debbie Macomber.
5. Book Lovers Unite is reading The Life List for October! Here is Week 1 questions!
6. Another AWESOME blogger: Helen at My Novel Opinion!
7. Yesterday, I posted a blog post that I had written- A Million and 1 ways to be a Blogger. In it, I consider things that bloggers think about- but mainly, the question is “Am I Blogging Right?” Is there a right or wrong way to blog? I don’t know- but I’m loving hearing what others are thinking!
8. Bloggers Recommend just posted their October newsletter: 26 Must Reads for October 2013. Check it out and find you a read!
9. My #fridayreads The Last Winter of Dani Lancing by P.D. Viner. At first it was hard to get into- but I hit a groove the other night. Let’s hope that continues!
10. October 10th come chat with Literary New England and myself- it’s a combo chat between Literary New England and She Reads- we’ll be discussing The Movement of Stars by Amy Brill. There will be giveaways! 8pmEST #LNEChat