Just the other day- I squealed like a girl when I was checking out my Bloglovin’ feed. Seriously. Squealed like a girl and possibly did a happy dance. Why? The great links I was seeing! Not that my feed isn’t usually filled with great links (it is, it is!) But because I was excited to really try hard to commit back to my Mashup posts (because- life had totes gotten in the way!) So, it’s looking nice today for a mashup- we’ve got scarfy week, clothespin clips for organization, a bloggy anniversary (with a kick-butt giveaway) and the beginning details on a September event that is going to be absolutely fabulous! Continue reading
Ahh! I found some great links that just screamed “WE NEED TO BE SHOWN OFF!” So, here we go: Continue reading
Get your bloggy, crafty and foodie links here in Thursday Mashup! Plus a giveaway or 2!
-Last week during Bloggiesta, I talked about Did You Need A Facebook Page For Your Blog and you responded- some of you were in favor, some not. If you liked the idea of having a Facebook page, the Blogger Babes have Simple Tips to Help Promote Your Facebook page.
– Looking for Spring Reads? Book Bloggers International has suggestions!
– While Rebecca @ Love At First Book did not LOVE the book WHEN THE CYPRESS WHISPERS, it is one of Katie’s @ Doing Dewey Futuristic Friday selections. After reading what Rebecca posted about it being “a light read” I’m a bit more curious to check it out!
– H2O Bungalow has a sweet Some Bunny Loves You sign made (with a free template!)
– Fresh Idea Studio has a beautiful DIY Easter wreath/Spring Wreath (gorgeous!)
– My Crafty Spot has a DIY Hexagon clock that has me doing a happy dance over the color!
– Kleinworth and Co has Toasted Coconut Brownie Torte that looks so delicious, you might just want to lick your screen! (No judgment- it crossed my mind!)
– 30 Handmade Days has an easy (did you hear me? I said EASY!) recipe for Melt In Your Mouth Cheddar Biscuits. Now, listen, there is about nothing better than sinking myMelt In teeth into a good Red Lobster biscuit- except for the drive and the fact that I always have a craving at the most inconvenient times. So, I’m def ready to try this!
– Traveling With T has BOOKS and CHOCOLATE (thanks Harlequin) to giveaway! Books and chocolate!
– Great New Books is giving away THE MOON SISTERS by Therese Walsh!
– Traveling With T has an Contemporary Romance E-book set from Harlequin to give away!
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you found some cool new links to check out! If you did, I would love to hear about it!
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
Wow! It’s been like a month of Sundays… err, Thursdays since we’ve had a Mashup!
I apologize because I’ve gotten off schedule with the looking up of the good info to chat about-but today.. TODAY is ROCKING!
Tally Ho and onward to Thursday Mashup!
This weekend is Bloggiesta– basically a 4 day, work on your blog to make it the best bloggy version of itself EVER! Bloggiesta has tons of mini-challenges for you to take part in (and I’m providing you the links to the new mini-challenges!) Here is the Mini Challenges for Spring 2014 Bloggiesta and I, Traveling With T, am hosting one of the challenges (Facebook Page For Blog? Yay or Nay?)
Other bloggy tips:
H2O Bungalow talks about How to Increase Your Exposure and Grow Your Google Plus
Addicted 2 DIY reveals how to make Anthropologie Inspired Ribbon Egg Towel. It’s super-cute! And looks so easy! Perfect for those Easter baskets!
The Thinking Closet shows her readers how to make a Instagram-Themed Graduation Party (In a Box!) Plus, shows us Polaroid lovers how to print Polaroid style pics without going to the poorhouse! Thanks Lauren!
Will Cook for Smiles shows how to make Chicken Bacon Ranch Loaded Potato Skins (and the pics look great!) Mmmmm.. potato skins… Oops, did I drool a bit?
A Novel Review has The Moon Sisters by Therese Walsh as a giveaway this week!
Luxury Reading has Tempting Fate by Jane Green as a giveaway this week!
Traveling With T has Four Friends by Robyn Carr as a giveaway this week!
I hope you found something in this edition of Thursday Mashup that you like! If you did, let me know in the comments (I heart comments!) or stop by my Facebook page to tell me!
If you are Bloggiesta-ing this week- good luck! I’ll be working on my blog and popping around to visit other’s blogs!
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
So it’s been a minute since we’ve had a Mashup- but it’s back today!
Got some crafty, got some bookish, and have a few giveaways!
So buckle up, put on a smile, and let’s get to a Tuesday Mashup! Continue reading
It’s the Thursday before the big love-fest day known as Valentine’s Day. This Mashup will have some recipes that I found that might be just the perfect thing for V-day (whether you be single, married, madly in love or whatever!)
Tastes of Lizzy T posted about this Amish Chocolate Covered Cherries a couple of weeks ago- and the picture she used- YUM looking! I read the recipe- they did not sound too hard (all hail those of us that pots and pans quake with fear as we walk through the kitchen!)
The Frugal Foodie Mama made Double Chocolate Cherry Biscotti- and I basically wanted to lick my computer screen. No, wait that’s gross (and I so didn’t). But if in the future scratch and smell links come to computer screens (you know, like about the time that everyone has flying cars) THIS is the recipe I want to try first. Continue reading
The Tuesday Mashup is here- and whoo- does it have some stuff! Crafty, bloggy and giveaways!
Tally-ho and onward to Tuesday Mashup!
1. Always With A Book is giving away BIG GIRL PANTIES by Stephanie Evanovich (ends TODAY! So get over there quickly!)
2. Books in the Burbs is giving away THE COMFORT OF LIES by Randy Susan Meyers (ends Feb 14th)
3. Utah Mom’s Life is giving away GIRL ON THE GOLDEN COIN by Marci Jefferson (ends Feb 7th).
4. Femmes Fatales is giving away a copy of MURDER WITH GANACHE by Lucy Burdette as well!
5. And, lastly, H2O Bungalow (and some of her bloggy folks) are giving away a $500 Visa Gift Card! What could you buy with $500? Man, I’m getting all dreamy-eyed thinking about what I would use it for! Go visit the link, and feel the “Week of Love” they are sharing with you! Good luck! (ends Feb 8th- so HURRY!) Continue reading