Get your bloggy, crafty and foodie links here in Thursday Mashup! Plus a giveaway or 2!
-Last week during Bloggiesta, I talked about Did You Need A Facebook Page For Your Blog and you responded- some of you were in favor, some not. If you liked the idea of having a Facebook page, the Blogger Babes have Simple Tips to Help Promote Your Facebook page.
– Looking for Spring Reads? Book Bloggers International has suggestions!
– While Rebecca @ Love At First Book did not LOVE the book WHEN THE CYPRESS WHISPERS, it is one of Katie’s @ Doing Dewey Futuristic Friday selections. After reading what Rebecca posted about it being “a light read” I’m a bit more curious to check it out!
– H2O Bungalow has a sweet Some Bunny Loves You sign made (with a free template!)
– Fresh Idea Studio has a beautiful DIY Easter wreath/Spring Wreath (gorgeous!)
– My Crafty Spot has a DIY Hexagon clock that has me doing a happy dance over the color!
– Kleinworth and Co has Toasted Coconut Brownie Torte that looks so delicious, you might just want to lick your screen! (No judgment- it crossed my mind!)
– 30 Handmade Days has an easy (did you hear me? I said EASY!) recipe for Melt In Your Mouth Cheddar Biscuits. Now, listen, there is about nothing better than sinking myMelt In teeth into a good Red Lobster biscuit- except for the drive and the fact that I always have a craving at the most inconvenient times. So, I’m def ready to try this!
– Traveling With T has BOOKS and CHOCOLATE (thanks Harlequin) to giveaway! Books and chocolate!
– Great New Books is giving away THE MOON SISTERS by Therese Walsh!
– Traveling With T has an Contemporary Romance E-book set from Harlequin to give away!
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you found some cool new links to check out! If you did, I would love to hear about it!
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T