It’s the last #literaryfriday of 2013. Pause for sadness. Ok, I’m alright now. Because next #literaryfriday- the new year will be just beginning- and we’ll still be loving our resolutions. And life will be good.
1. Deep South Mag– for this week’s #literaryfriday looks back over the year of 2013 Arts and Lit news. And, oh what a year it has been! From interviewing Shirley Ann Grau, to tearing down Tara, to debuting 2 stellar Reading Lists, and more- Deep South Mag was THE spot for #southernlit news.
2. Books Speak Volumes is counting down the days to #JazzAgeJanuary! Want to join in? Just use Mr. Linky at BSV- and make January all about the jazz age. I might need to brush up on my Jazz Age language before I go to the speakeasy 😉
3. Want to participate in a GREAT blog hop? You do, you totally do (I can just tell these things!) Get thee over there to Closed The Cover for New Year New Authors blog hop! Hurry- it begins December 31st!
4. I’m still toying with ya’lls emotions- but trust- some good things are coming to Traveling With T in January!
5. My #fridayreads- I just finished UNLEASHING MR. DARCY by Teri Wilson. Trying to decide if I should start TAKEDOWN 20 by Janet Evanovich next or THE GOLDFINCH by Donna Tartt, What are you reading?