Wow, it’s been a couple of weeks or so since the last Literary Friday! Sorry, folks!
What’s happening today:
Nice weather, in major planning mode and trying to decide what to do this weekend. Since we’re having some lovely weather- I’m kinda in the mood to go somewhere and enjoy a meal on a patio (perhaps with an adult beverage 😉
How is your Friday shaping up? Continue reading →
Today Traveling With T is partnering with Sourcebooks for a book spotlight and giveaway of Haley Harriagan’s debut, Secrets of Southern Girls. Scroll down to the bottom for how to enter the giveaway! Continue reading →
Hey ya’ll! This Literary Friday is JAM packed.. so let’s go! Continue reading →
I bet ya’ll thought I just decided to quit Literary Friday postings, right? I’ll be honest, I’ve felt a struggle over the past few weeks as blog life, real life, and all the things I want to do in both lives have been tugging at me. So, Literary Friday has gotten the short end of the stick 😦 SIGH.
Meanwhile…. in other news- it’s been a hashtag blessed week as my new niece is now here! She’s got ten yummy fingers and toes that I cannot wait to play “This little piggy” with. Seeing her big sister, Miss A, loving on Little A made my heart SO SO SO SO full this week. Miss A will be spending the weekend with me and we have a big weekend planned- supper at Longhorns (that gal loves her some steak and salad!), Sleeping Beauty and Lilo and Stitch, and plenty of time for arts and crafts as I found a whole tub of foam paper, animals, glitter glue and more to play with. Continue reading →
This week has flown by! Between a few activities this week and going Christmas shopping, it just seems that the week has flown by!
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday: A review of The Secret Ingredient of Wishes by Susan Bishop Crispell. Continue reading →
Today is Friday and boy am I glad. This week has not been hard or anything, but I’ve just been restless. Ready for the weekend!!!
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday: Reminder to save the date for the Kimberly Belle Twitter chat on January 13th and much more!
2. Giveaways at Traveling With T: Dogs and Their People (ending 11/21 at 11:59CST) and Secret Sisters. Continue reading →
It’s Saturday. Sigh. Can we just blame it on the rain as to why I’m late?
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday: Pat Conroy news, literary festivals and much more! Plus part 2 notes on the #jjreadalong of The Opposite of Everyone. Continue reading →
Today is Friday. I feel better than I did last Friday- but I still have not shook this terrible cold. SIGH.
1. Deep South Magazine and #literaryfriday: Harper Lee news, notes on the Joshilyn Jackson readalong and more.
2. We’re talking about The Opposite of Everyone by Joshilyn Jackson! Continue reading →
Hello! So, this week I was out sick for 2 days (but man, did I get some reading done!) This will be an abbreviated Literary Friday!
1. The next Deep South Magazine Twitter chat will be 11/5 @ 8pmEST- and it will be with *drum roll* HESTER YOUNG (who we all know that Traveling With T just loves because of THE GATES OF EVANGELINE!) Here’s more details (and so you can admire the pretty graphic I made 😉
2. The Book Wheel is back from California! What did she do there? It involves a Buick and Audiobooks- to know more- you gotta read about it!
3. A Silver Twig shares with non-bloggers how to support their fav bloggers (feel free to support Traveling With T by using any and all of her tips!)
4. Giveaways: Traveling With T has 2 copies of ALONG THE INFINITE SEA by Beatriz Williams, 3 copies of THE MARRIAGE PACT by M.J. Pullen, and Always With A Book is giving away ALONG THE INFINITE SEA as well!
5. My #FridayReads: SHORE EXCURSION by Marie Moore. What are you reading?
Have a happy Halloween weekend!
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
It’s a 3 for 1 kind of pub day! 3 books- THE ONES WE TRUST by Kimberly Belle, PRETTY BABY by Mary Kubica and THE LAST SUMMER AT CHELSEA BEACH by Pam Jenoff are now in stores and available to order online.
3 cheers for pub day! *jazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hands* Continue reading →