It’s been forever since this feature has happened! Sorry ya’ll- some days the time just gets away from me! Continue reading
Today is a Giveaway heavy Mashup (but that’s ok- because you know my feelings on Giveaways! They make me see *hearts, stars, rainbows and sparkles!*)
Before we get into this Mashup, Traveling With T, for the month of May, will have at least 3 new giveaways- thanks to those fine folks at Harlequin Books! So, if you know someone who likes them some romance books, do a good thing and point them in the direction of this blog! 🙂
Today… Spring is in the air. The birds are singing, the grass is growing, and the sun is shining!
And, I have a great Thursday Mashup for you to read!
Reviewz “N” Tips has 10 Ways To Improve Your Social Media and Blogging Workflow.
Get your bloggy, crafty and foodie links here in Thursday Mashup! Plus a giveaway or 2!
-Last week during Bloggiesta, I talked about Did You Need A Facebook Page For Your Blog and you responded- some of you were in favor, some not. If you liked the idea of having a Facebook page, the Blogger Babes have Simple Tips to Help Promote Your Facebook page.
– Looking for Spring Reads? Book Bloggers International has suggestions!
– While Rebecca @ Love At First Book did not LOVE the book WHEN THE CYPRESS WHISPERS, it is one of Katie’s @ Doing Dewey Futuristic Friday selections. After reading what Rebecca posted about it being “a light read” I’m a bit more curious to check it out!
– H2O Bungalow has a sweet Some Bunny Loves You sign made (with a free template!)
– Fresh Idea Studio has a beautiful DIY Easter wreath/Spring Wreath (gorgeous!)
– My Crafty Spot has a DIY Hexagon clock that has me doing a happy dance over the color!
– Kleinworth and Co has Toasted Coconut Brownie Torte that looks so delicious, you might just want to lick your screen! (No judgment- it crossed my mind!)
– 30 Handmade Days has an easy (did you hear me? I said EASY!) recipe for Melt In Your Mouth Cheddar Biscuits. Now, listen, there is about nothing better than sinking myMelt In teeth into a good Red Lobster biscuit- except for the drive and the fact that I always have a craving at the most inconvenient times. So, I’m def ready to try this!
– Traveling With T has BOOKS and CHOCOLATE (thanks Harlequin) to giveaway! Books and chocolate!
– Great New Books is giving away THE MOON SISTERS by Therese Walsh!
– Traveling With T has an Contemporary Romance E-book set from Harlequin to give away!
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you found some cool new links to check out! If you did, I would love to hear about it!
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
Literary Friday is back! I took last Friday off because a cold had wrestled me to the ground and took away my will to blog- and with Deep South Magazine also taking a break, I was glad to have a day to rest!
But- I’m back (and with a new button!) So, folks, ya’ll are in for a treat this week. TONS of great things to discuss!
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday is back! Deep South Magazine has a great cookbook giveaway, news about their next great Twitter chat w/ Ann Hite (psst- I’ll be co-hosting!), Calling Me Home news, Donna Tartt’s latest- The Goldfinch making a book list, and much more! Plus- Deep South has created a Holiday Gift Guide (A Cajun Food Tour that I would love to go on- plus so much more. Even better- some of these stores are giving a discount! And saving money never goes out of style!)
2. My Thursday Mashup is filled with great giveaways. Seriously giveaways that you do not want to miss!
3. Bloggers Made of AWESOME is back this week with Samantha @ Chick Lit Plus. This gal is Superwoman. She does a million things- and is kicking butt and taking names!
4. What are you reading for #fridayreads? I’m reading KIND OF CRUEL by Sophie Hannah (still….), just finished THE OTHER WOMAN by Hank Phillippi Ryan, and about to start ONCE WE WERE BROTHERS.
5. I’ll be live-tweeting from TurnRow Books tomorrow as Joshilyn Jackson chats about her latest book- Someone Else’s Love Story. Unless the icy weather has a different plan for me. Fingers crossed!
6. This Chick Reads is hosting a GREAT International giveaway of holiday books- one that is on the list is Sarah Morgan’s SLEIGH BELLS IN THE SNOW- a great, cute book!
#giveaways, reviews, another place to buy books, and interviews. Plus news for Book Lovers Unite Online Book Club.
My blog (Traveling With T) is giving away The Guest House by Erika Marks. Ends Thursday night 11:59PMEST.
Book-alicious Mama is giving away A Hundred Summers.
Great New Books is giving away Sarah Jio’s latest The Last Camellia and Sarah Jio talks about Where’d You Go, Bernadette?
Joshilyn Jackson is giving away Susan Rebecca White’s latest, A Place at the Table.
Bermudaonion is giving away an autographed copy of Mary Kay Andrews Ladies’ Night.
Anita Loves Books is giving away THE YONAHLOSEE RIDING CAMP FOR GIRLS by Anton DiScalafani.
Can’t find anyone to read and discuss A Hundred Summer by Beatriz Williams with? Let Literate Housewife save you. During month of July she’s leading a discussion. Check her blog out (all the details you need to know are there!)
Have you been reading with Book Lovers Unite Online Book Club? Our inaugural pick, Reconstructing Amelia, has been a blast. It’s not too late to join in- we still have 2 weeks left & I have a super-duper surprise lined up! So grab those copies of Reconstructing Amelia and join in!
Jen, my co-host, at Book-alicious Mama has picked the July book for Book Lovers United- The Painted Girls! Reading schedule and other info to be announced later.
Other Places To Buy Books
Crossroads Press! – You can purchase e-books (for multiple devices) and paperback books have a discount automatically applied. Right now, there are several e-books for 99 cents. Consider giving them a look- you might find something you like at a good price.