Literary Friday is back! I took last Friday off because a cold had wrestled me to the ground and took away my will to blog- and with Deep South Magazine also taking a break, I was glad to have a day to rest!
But- I’m back (and with a new button!) So, folks, ya’ll are in for a treat this week. TONS of great things to discuss!
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday is back! Deep South Magazine has a great cookbook giveaway, news about their next great Twitter chat w/ Ann Hite (psst- I’ll be co-hosting!), Calling Me Home news, Donna Tartt’s latest- The Goldfinch making a book list, and much more! Plus- Deep South has created a Holiday Gift Guide (A Cajun Food Tour that I would love to go on- plus so much more. Even better- some of these stores are giving a discount! And saving money never goes out of style!)
2. My Thursday Mashup is filled with great giveaways. Seriously giveaways that you do not want to miss!
3. Bloggers Made of AWESOME is back this week with Samantha @ Chick Lit Plus. This gal is Superwoman. She does a million things- and is kicking butt and taking names!
4. What are you reading for #fridayreads? I’m reading KIND OF CRUEL by Sophie Hannah (still….), just finished THE OTHER WOMAN by Hank Phillippi Ryan, and about to start ONCE WE WERE BROTHERS.
5. I’ll be live-tweeting from TurnRow Books tomorrow as Joshilyn Jackson chats about her latest book- Someone Else’s Love Story. Unless the icy weather has a different plan for me. Fingers crossed!
6. This Chick Reads is hosting a GREAT International giveaway of holiday books- one that is on the list is Sarah Morgan’s SLEIGH BELLS IN THE SNOW- a great, cute book!