Photo Credit: St. Martins
Today, I have some great news for you lucky readers of Traveling With T.
A GIVEAWAY! Yes, a giveaway. And we all know how I feel about a giveaway. But this is even more special: This is Traveling With T’s first INTERNATIONAL giveaway. Thanks to the fab Katie @ St. Martin’s- I have 2 copies to give to 2 lucky folks!
I am STOKED! Seriously! Jazz hands are a-flailing over here!
Ok, before I get too carried away- there is more! The Chapter 1 excerpt! Just in case you weren’t sure about reading The Secrets of Midwives- this excerpt (especially the last line) will make your mind up!
So, quick, fast and in a hurry- go read the excerpt and enter the giveaway! Continue reading
Photo Credit: Girlxoxo
All December-long, Girlxoxo, Estella’s Revenge and I (Traveling With T!) will be sharing our fave bookish (and sometimes not-so-bookish) experiences from throughout the year AND we want YOU to join us! The schedule of topics is posted below – in some cases, we’ll be joining with other bloggers events – and other times, one of us will be hosting a link-up. Plus, there will be 3 GIVEAWAY WINNERS for a book of your choice from Book Depository. Every time you post on one of the topics below, and join the Linky on one of our 3 blogs – you’ll be entered to WIN! Continue reading
Literary Friday is back! I took last Friday off because a cold had wrestled me to the ground and took away my will to blog- and with Deep South Magazine also taking a break, I was glad to have a day to rest!
But- I’m back (and with a new button!) So, folks, ya’ll are in for a treat this week. TONS of great things to discuss!
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday is back! Deep South Magazine has a great cookbook giveaway, news about their next great Twitter chat w/ Ann Hite (psst- I’ll be co-hosting!), Calling Me Home news, Donna Tartt’s latest- The Goldfinch making a book list, and much more! Plus- Deep South has created a Holiday Gift Guide (A Cajun Food Tour that I would love to go on- plus so much more. Even better- some of these stores are giving a discount! And saving money never goes out of style!)
2. My Thursday Mashup is filled with great giveaways. Seriously giveaways that you do not want to miss!
3. Bloggers Made of AWESOME is back this week with Samantha @ Chick Lit Plus. This gal is Superwoman. She does a million things- and is kicking butt and taking names!
4. What are you reading for #fridayreads? I’m reading KIND OF CRUEL by Sophie Hannah (still….), just finished THE OTHER WOMAN by Hank Phillippi Ryan, and about to start ONCE WE WERE BROTHERS.
5. I’ll be live-tweeting from TurnRow Books tomorrow as Joshilyn Jackson chats about her latest book- Someone Else’s Love Story. Unless the icy weather has a different plan for me. Fingers crossed!
6. This Chick Reads is hosting a GREAT International giveaway of holiday books- one that is on the list is Sarah Morgan’s SLEIGH BELLS IN THE SNOW- a great, cute book!