It’s Saturday. Sigh. Can we just blame it on the rain as to why I’m late?
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday: Pat Conroy news, literary festivals and much more! Plus part 2 notes on the #jjreadalong of The Opposite of Everyone.
2. Some big giveaways happening at authors websites! Laura McNeill is giving away a Kindle Fire in honor of Sister Dear being released on 4/19 (available for pre-order now!), Julie Cantrell is giving away signed copies of her 3 books (The Feathered Bone, When Mountains Move, Into The Free) + a personalized poem, Kristy Woodson Harvey is entering everyone who pre-orders Lies and Other Acts of Love (out 4/5!) into a giveaway to win a $1,000 dollar gift card to Shop Design Chic, and Tori Eversmann is giving away 12 copies of The Immortals on Goodreads! Go forth and enter these great giveaways!
3. Katie @ Doing Dewey is giving away a Tyranny of Petticoats (a #FuturisticFriday selection!) and I’m giving away The Charm Bracelet!
4. The Book Wheel has 5 Awesome Mystery Novels to Keep You Up At Night.
5. My #FridayReads (well weekend reads!) is Regrets Only by MJ Pullen.
6. My current music that I’m obsessing over: Bob Seger’s Tryin’ To Live My Life Without You. OBSESSED. On repeat. Not Even Kidding.
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
6 thoughts on “Literary Friday, ya’ll…..”
I’ve loved Bob Seger for…years! When I lived in California I went to his concert in San Francisco at the Cow Palace on April 16, 1983. It was AMAZING!!!
I’ve listened to Bob Seger for years too, mostly his greatest hits (read more popular music!) But the other day, that song came on Sirrius Radio and I loved it so much I had to download it!
Bob!! Enough said!!
Thanks for the shout out! I’m glad people are enjoying the list 🙂
YW!!!!!!! It’s a good list 🙂