Wow, it’s been a couple of weeks or so since the last Literary Friday! Sorry, folks!
What’s happening today:
Nice weather, in major planning mode and trying to decide what to do this weekend. Since we’re having some lovely weather- I’m kinda in the mood to go somewhere and enjoy a meal on a patio (perhaps with an adult beverage 😉
How is your Friday shaping up?
2. A few weeks ago, I teased ya’ll with some photos from Literacy Is Key event that I attended. Now I have a post up alllllll about it 🙂
3. #FuturisticFriday giveaway: The Family Next Door by Sally Hepworth!
4. I recently was sent the first 2 books and sets of wine in #BooksandBottles- a collaboration between Tall Poppy Authors and Francis Ford Coppola Wine. It’s literally a book club in a box and you should totally check the post out!
5. So far, I’ve read 12 of 75 books in 2018- yay me!
6. News from the around the internet: Suzy Approved reviews The Queen of Hearts, Novelgossip reviews Sisters Like Us, Always With A Book reviews White Houses, Linda’s Book Obsession reviews Three Days Missing, Book Blogging Momma reviews The Great Alone, Tomes and Tequila reviews Match Made in Manhattan, and Prose and Palate reviews Next Year in Havana.
*What books will you be reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T