This week has flown by! Between a few activities this week and going Christmas shopping, it just seems that the week has flown by!
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday: A review of The Secret Ingredient of Wishes by Susan Bishop Crispell.
2. It’s been a good week for Traveling With T for e-ARC approvals on Netgalley from publishers! I’ve been approved for Secrets of Southern Girls by Haley Harrigan, A Million Little Things by Susan Mallery, and The Perfect Stranger by Megan Miranda. Which book(s) sound good to you?
3. Caryn at The Book Whisperer has posted her Best of list for 2016- check it out!
4. #FridayReads: I’m still reading The Singles Game and I just finished listening to Good As Gone!
5. Giveaways: At Traveling With T: Stalked, The Marriage Lie and Victoria.
Sorry chickadees, I’ve got to cut this short- I’m off to cat sit tonight and tomorrow is my niece’s b-day party so I’ll try to make next Literary Friday longer next week!
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
4 thoughts on “Literary Friday ya’ll…..”
Is The Singles Game the new Lauren Weisberger? How is that??
It is and I enjoyed it. I’ve been reading it off and on for a few weeks (I was getting distracted by other pretty books 😉
I just entered to win Stalked, it looks like a creepy one I would like. I’m watching Pretty Little Liars right now on Netflix and this sounds like that. I can’t wait to read The Marriage Lie either!
I have never watched PLL, but Stalked is good. It’s a FBI procedural so there is some lingo, etc- but the story is good. I really enjoyed TML!!!