Hey ya’ll! This Literary Friday is JAM packed.. so let’s go!
3. Book Reviews from around the internet: Suzy Approved Book Reviews reviews The Night The Lights Went Out, Always With A Book reviews The Red Hunter, OnDBookshelf reviews Slightly South of Simple, NovelGossip reviews The City Baker’s Guide to Country Living, Bookfan Mary reviews The Night The Lights Went Out and The Most Beautiful Woman in Florence, Silver’s Reviews reviews The Night The Lights Went Out, Ivory Owl Reviews spotlights Slightly South of Simple, Book Blogging Momma reviews The Perfect Stranger, and The Baking Bookworm reviews The Perfect Stranger and Book Date reviews Almost Missed You.
4. If you need to find some new bloggers to follow, check out Ivory Owl Reviews Master Blogger List!
5. Kristy Woodson Harvey over at Design Chic has tips on styling your bookcases + #giveaway of $250 Amazon Gift Card!
6. I spotted my first Asiatic Lily Bloom this week!
7. #FridayReads: Lie to Me by JT Ellison. Not out till September, but trust me- you want this book!
*What are you doing this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T