Today is Friday and boy am I glad. This week has not been hard or anything, but I’ve just been restless. Ready for the weekend!!!
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday: Reminder to save the date for the Kimberly Belle Twitter chat on January 13th and much more!
2. Giveaways at Traveling With T: Dogs and Their People (ending 11/21 at 11:59CST) and Secret Sisters.
3. ICYMI reviews at Traveling With T: Love Literary Style, Christmas Angels, Better Get to Livin’, Body on the Bayou, Can I See You Again?, Sunset in Central Park, and Sleepless in Manhattan.
4. Time to join Mom’s Small Victories and gang for the Pretty Pintastic Party linkup!
5. Stacy from The Novel Life and Helen from My Novel Opinion have teamed up to create The Novel Connection– launching December 1st!
6. Always With A Book reviewed Pretty Girls by Karin Slaughter (audiobook).
7. BookFan reviews A Lowcountry Christmas by Mary Alice Monroe.
8. Doing Dewey is having her first #FuturisticFriday giveaway of the quarter: A Warrior of the People!
9. #FridayReads: Get Your Sh*t Together by Sarah Knight (look for it December 27th!) Other books I’ve read recently: Never Let You Go by Chevy Stevens (look for it March 14th) and On Second Thought by Kristan Higgins (look for it by January 31st)
10. Need ideas for Christmas and holiday gifts? I have created a gift guide just for you- so be sure and check out Traveling With T’s Holiday Gift Guide for 2016!
*What are you doing or reading this weekend? Tell me in the comments!*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
3 thoughts on “Literary Friday, ya’ll….”
Thanks for linking to my review. I loved A Lowcountry Christmas.
It was a great review! I’ve fallen really behind in that series, so I hope to catch up!
It’s a fantastic series.