Hello! Welcome to another day of #AMonthOfFaves! I hope you are enjoying the event that Andi @ Estella’s Revenge is co-hosting and that Tanya @ Girlxoxo created!
5 Fave “New to Me” Author Discoveries This Year #AMonthofFaves
Hmmm…. new to me authors for 2015- let me think! I may not can come up with 5, but I’m going to give it a try!
(runs off to check my trusty Goodreads list and my Erin Condren planner)
I’m back ( did I come up with 5? We’ll see!) Continue reading
Photo Credit: Atria Books
This book was sent to Traveling With T for review consideration.
The Third Wife
Three wives. 5 children. 1 happy man.
Or maybe not?
Adrian is a man who loves love. He’s on his third marriage- to the young Maya. He has 2 ex-wives and 5 kids with those wives. Maya meets Adrian, falls for him and expects life to be happily ever after.
Here’s the thing- when you are the third wife, you are the last in line with the family. You may be the apple of the eye of your husband- but to the kids, you are just the woman who stole their daddy. To the ex-wives, you are the lady who took the children’s father away. Continue reading
Hey ya’ll! Today is a gorgeous sunshine filled day. Miss A (aka the cutest niece ever) is coming to spend the night and I have been scheduling blog posts and finding books to read all week!
It’s time for my feet (with the coral-polished nails) to be put up on the ottoman and to grab a cool drink and let the weekend wash over me….. beginning now!
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday: News about MS Book Festival (C-SPAN was there broadcasting live, folks!), a new festival is Milton, Georgia and much more….
2. Lots of giveaways happening at Traveling With T: SEASON OF SALT AND HONEY by Hannah Tunnicliffe, MY VERY BEST FRIEND by Cathy Lamb, and THE MIDDLE OF SOMEWHERE by Sonja Yoerg. All, except for the SEASON SALT AND HONEY are US only. SSH is US/Canada only. Continue reading
It’s FRIDAY! *happy dance!*
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday: The Lonely Hunter Readalong, DOLLBABY is out in paperback, and much more!
2. Giveaways: River City Reading is giving away THE ROMANOV SISTERS by Helen Rappaport, Ivory Owl Reviews giving away 2 signed copies of LOVE AND MISS COMMUNICATION by Elyssa Friedland, Always With A Book is giving away 2 ARC’s of AS NIGHT FALLS by Jenny Milchman and Traveling With T (that’s me!) is giving away 3 copies of THE ROMANOV SISTERS, THE IDEA OF LOVE by Patti Callahan Henry, and A WEEK AT THE LAKE by Wendy Wax! Continue reading
I’m still recovering from BEA and planning a re-cap post- and I’ll be honest.. I’m still pretty tired from my days of fun!
1. Deep South Mag and their #literaryfriday: Mary Alice Monroe News, 10 Favorite Drinks and more! Check out their full Summer Reading Schedule, Twitter chat schedule and here’s a past #literaryfriday link where Erin gives a shout-out to Traveling With T!
2. 2 different bloggers review THE BALANCE PROJECT by Susie Schnall- Donna @ OnDBookshelf and Rhiannon @ Ivory Owl Reviews. Continue reading