5 Fave “New to Me” Author Discoveries This Year #AMonthofFaves
Hmmm…. new to me authors for 2015- let me think! I may not can come up with 5, but I’m going to give it a try!
(runs off to check my trusty Goodreads list and my Erin Condren planner)
I’m back ( did I come up with 5? We’ll see!)
5 New to Me Author Discoveries for 2015
1. Karin Slaughter. Sure, I’ve heard of Karin. Most folks spent of her name in an excited way when a new book of hers comes out. But she’s been an author that has slipped through my fingers numerous times. I’ve thought about reading books by her- but until PRETTY GIRLS I had not made that happen. And now, when I’m in the mood for a dark and twisted book- I have an author to check out!
2. Lisa Scottoline. Where have you been my reading life? Seriously. EVERY FIFTEEN MINUTES just entertained me in the best possible way and now I want to devour your backlist like a kid loves a candy bar.
3. Gretchen Archer. Creator of Davis Way– a series that combines some of my favorite things: casinos, the South, zany capers, and one-liners. Gretchen can’t write fast enough to keep me satisfied!
4. Lisa Jewell. Apparently I’ve been living under a rock. Lisa Jewell is fabulous and I can’t believe that it took me as long as it did to discover her! THE THIRD WIFE is a book that I recommend to many people!
5. Barbara Delinsky. Again, what rock have I been hiding under? Now, while I’ve heard BLUEPRINTS was not as strong as her previous work from other people- for my introduction- it was pretty good. I’m eager to check out that backlist!
Do you have any new to you authors you’d like to talk about? Then link up with #AMonthOfFaves!
Link up here:
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T