Hey ya’ll! Today is a gorgeous sunshine filled day. Miss A (aka the cutest niece ever) is coming to spend the night and I have been scheduling blog posts and finding books to read all week!
It’s time for my feet (with the coral-polished nails) to be put up on the ottoman and to grab a cool drink and let the weekend wash over me….. beginning now!
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday: News about MS Book Festival (C-SPAN was there broadcasting live, folks!), a new festival is Milton, Georgia and much more….
2. Lots of giveaways happening at Traveling With T: SEASON OF SALT AND HONEY by Hannah Tunnicliffe, MY VERY BEST FRIEND by Cathy Lamb, and THE MIDDLE OF SOMEWHERE by Sonja Yoerg. All, except for the SEASON SALT AND HONEY are US only. SSH is US/Canada only.
3. Always With A Book reviews DANCING THROUGH LIFE by Candace Cameron Bure- a book we both were able to get while attending BEA 15.
4. Kimberly Belle guest posts at My Novel Opinion about Truth and Fiction. Check it out!
5. Ivory Owl Reviews reviewed PRETTY MUCH SCREWED by Jenna McCarthy. Does she recommend it?
6. The Book Wheel reviews MY SUNSHINE AWAY by M.O. Walsh. Have you read it? What did you think?
7. I recently met Tiffany Quay Tyson, author of THREE RIVERS, in Greenwood, MS. It was a fun meeting- and Tiffany was a delight!
9. My #FridayReads- THE THRID WIFE by Lisa Jewell. Have you read it yet? No spoilers- but me thinks Adrian is a bit wonky and I can’t decide if he’s utterly clueless or shady.
10. Did you see the announcement on Instagram about the new Book Talk With R & T? Psst… There will be a #giveaway next week (US only).
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T