1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday: The Lonely Hunter Readalong, DOLLBABY is out in paperback, and much more!
2. Giveaways: River City Reading is giving away THE ROMANOV SISTERS by Helen Rappaport, Ivory Owl Reviews giving away 2 signed copies of LOVE AND MISS COMMUNICATION by Elyssa Friedland, Always With A Book is giving away 2 ARC’s of AS NIGHT FALLS by Jenny Milchman and Traveling With T (that’s me!) is giving away 3 copies of THE ROMANOV SISTERS, THE IDEA OF LOVE by Patti Callahan Henry, and A WEEK AT THE LAKE by Wendy Wax!
3. Doing Dewey reviews A DEADLY WANDERING by Matt Richtel- about a situation that could happen to any of us.
4. The Southern Thing talks to us about Dripthat Photo and Video Sharing app!
5. Bay State Reader reviews ACCIDENTS OF MARRIAGE by Randy Susan Meyers.
6. The Book Wheel talks about the problem with only publishing women authors.
7. My Novel Opinion reviews THE THIRD WIFE by Lisa Jewell.
8. OnDBookshelf reviews ENTANGLEMENT by Katie Rose Guest Pryal.
9. H20 Bungalow teaches about making Tie Die Mermaid Beach Towels!
10. My #FridayReads: LOVE AND MISS COMMUNICATION by Elyssa Friedland.
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T