Well, ya’ll… it’s been a while since I posted a Literary Friday post. Fingers crossed that I get back on track!
1. ICYMI at Traveling With T: A Wedding in December, 29 Seconds, Mumbo Gumbo Murder, An Unwanted Guest, The Woman in Cabin 10, Our Stop, The Murder List, How To Walk Away, The Retreat, Bad Axe County, Midnight at the Blackbird Cafe, Lowcountry Boomerang, The Third Victim and My Favorite Half-Night Stand.
2. Reviews from around the web: Jen Tar Heel Reader reviews Ribbons of Scarlet, Orange County Readers talking about books with extraordinary titles, Always With A Book reviews Christmas Shopaholic, Ivory Owl Reviews reviews Twenty-One Truths About Love, & ReecasPieces reviews The Perfect Love Song.
3. Have you read The Third Victim?
4. Callie! ❤
5. I loved A Wedding in December- have you read it?
6. #FridayReads: The Christmas Keeper by Jenn McKinlay.
7. Have you read Mumbo Gumbo Murder?
8. Have you read An Unwanted Guest?
*What are your weekend reading plans?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
4 thoughts on “Literary Friday, ya’ll…”
I think I might have an ecopy of that Shari Lapena book on my Kindle. Need to read that!
I am really enjoying her books!
Thanks for including me, T, and I’m so happy to see you and LF back! ♥️
Awww! ❤ ❤ ❤