The last time I posted a Literary Friday was MAY 25th. I was getting ready to go to Book Expo and I was going to keep on top of Literary Friday posts and summer was going to be great and…. well summer has been great. Summer, for me, time speeds up and slows down. I make less plans in the summer (well, I always have a plan with my pool for relax time 😉 I make more time for my nieces, and I just relish the sunshine days of summer. But even though the days are longer- there seems to be more to do- watering the garden, deadheading the flowers, keeping the cats comfortable, hours getting ready for swim time with 2 nieces, and sunscreen (if I could get back a tenth of the time I use spreading sunscreen on my nieces- well, it would still be June!)
So, it’s a massive Literary Friday- with lots of links, etc. I promise things will get back to normal soon 🙂 🙂
1. ICYMI at Traveling With T: The Banker’s Wife, The Summer Wives, Rainy Day Friends, When Life Gives You Lululemons, The Cottages on Silver Beach, What Happened That Night, Bring Me Back, The Guests on South Battery, The Favorite Sister, Our Little Secret and Return To Tradd Street.
3. Need some beach reads in your life? My Beach Reads 2018 list is chockfull of books!!!!!!
4. July 22nd is National Auntie’s Day and here are 4 Books You Should Give Your Aunt for National Auntie’s Day.
5. Fun time at Novel Books in Memphis seeing Beatriz Williams speak!
6. Katie of Doing Dewey and I have our Futuristic Friday: Books You Will Love (July-September 2018) picks ready! Which books are you excited to read?
7. Butterfly and zinnia:
8. The Banker’s Wife is SO good!
9. My friend Erin from Deep South Magazine created this list of 12 Mysteries That Will Give You Chills This Summer. Which mystery will you read first?
10. The paperback cover version of The Widow of Wall Street is ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
11. I PROMISE there will be a BIG. HUGE. FABULOUS. Recap of Book Expo along with lots of photos, but until I get that together- maybe these will tempt you enough to keep waiting for the real deal: Mean Girls, Me and Alison at Mean Girls, Rhiannon, Sally Koslow & Me, Me first full day of Book Expo, #1 in line for Becoming Mrs. Lewis signing, Suzy, Patti Callahan Henry and Me, Making new friends, Book Boss, Kate Morton, Me and Hank Phillippi Ryan, Reese Witherspoon Quote, Me with The Summer Wives & Me Rooftop at Knickerbocker Hotel.
12. What life has consisted of lately.
* What are you reading/doing this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T