It’s Friday and my #literaryfriday is almost to the limit with good stuff. So sit back and enjoy 🙂
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday: Erika Robuck’s Call Me Zelda trailer, Joshilyn Jackson’s birthday, and much more!
2.Deep South also unveiled their picks for Ten Reads for Spring. Out of the 10, I’ve read 2- and they were very good!
Julie Kibler’s Calling Me Home made the list (and it was She Reads Feb Book Club Pick!) Holly Goddard Jones The Next Time You See Me also made the list. Here are my reviews for Calling Me Home and The Next Time You See Me
3. It’s the first day of March- and She Reads wants you to know that our March read will be The Silence of Bonaventure Arrow by Rita Leganski. It’s her debut novel. At the end of the month, there will be a discussion on She Reads and we’ll have a Twitter chat as well (both are hosted by me!)
Good news if you like Goodreads- A group on Goodreads called Southern Lit Lovers will be teaming up with She Reads for the reading of The Silence of Bonaventure Arrow- there will be tons of chances to discuss this book during March. Southern Lit Lover is moderated by Jo (Twitter handle @BloominChick) and she is looking forward to some great discussions!
EVEN BETTER NEWS: Jo @BloominChick is giving away copies of The Silence of Bonaventure Arrow on her blog! Check out Jo’s Blog Diggin’Around for a chance to win! Giveaway ends SUNDAY 11:59pm EST.
4. She Reads has some great posts this week- in case you’ve missed them, here they are:
Tell Me Something True-A Visit With Alison Atlee
Tell Me Something True- A Visit with Maryanne O’Hara
A Room of Her Own- The Writing Space of Julie Kibler
5. Liked Julie Kibler’s Calling Me Home? Want to discuss it? Come on to She Reads and let’s discuss- the discussion is happening through the weekend!
6. My #fridayreads is Skelton Keys by Laura Childs. What is your #fridayreads?
7. More #giveaways:
Drey’s Library is giving away The Comfort of Lies by Randy Susan Meyers!
Goodreads is giving away The Girls’ Guide to Love and Supper Clubs by Dana Bate.
Happy Reading 🙂