I know my #literaryfriday is 2 days late; but I still wanted to post about it!
Got lots of news so read on!
1. Deep South Mag has their #literaryfriday- and it’s just filled with good things. Foreign movie posters ( you just have to see the Gone With the Wind one!) and good news for us folks awaiting the new Spring/Summer Reading List- it comes out VERY soon!
2. She Reads & Southern Lit Lovers (on Goodreads) are teaming up for some VERY exciting news in March!
3. Tomorrow (Monday) is the beginning of the Calling Me Home discussion on She Reads. The discussion will be led by me- and it’ll be going all week! We’re going to talk about the book, who we think would be perfect in the roles if Calling Me Home was a movie, and much more!
5. The Silence of Bonaventure Arrow will be She Reads March Book Club pick. Look over the Pinterest board, grab a copy, get ready for a Twitter discussion (Date TBD) and join me at the end of March as I lead the discussion!
6. My #fridayreads is American Ghost by Janis Owens- what was your #fridayreads?