It’s the Friday of Memorial Day weekend. And I don’t know what your plans are- but mine is this: Sun, cool drinks, grilling out (corn on the grill = AMAZING), and other fun things (plus some reading!)
1. Deep South Mag and their #literaryfriday: A sneak peek at some of the Summer Reading List, news of Zelda Fitzgerald, David Sedaris, Erika Robuck, and Mary Kay Andrews events, and more!
2. Enter to win THE GLASS WIVES by Amy Sue Nathan at Great New Books!
3. My #fridayreads THE GUEST HOUSE by Erika Marks & NEVER TELL by Alafair Burke. What is your #fridayreads?
4. Book Lovers Unite Online Book Club hosted by me, Traveling With T, begins it’s inaugural month on May 31. Join me and Book-Alicious Mama as we read this book, RECONSTRUCTING AMELIA. Look for the hashtag #bookloversunite on Twitter for when questions are posted, pictures of us reading the book, and other fun things!
5. Be sure and check out Traveling With T on JUNE 3rd. There will be a Kate Carlisle #giveaway that you do not want to miss!
6. If you will be in the Georgia area on Tuesday, May 28th, go see Erika Robuck at Fox Tale Book Shoppe. Sadly, it did not work out that I would be able to be in town- but Book-Alicious Mama is snagging me a signed copy so at least I’ll have that!
7. Christina Baker Kline’s Orphan Train will be discussed at She Reads all next week. Come and discuss! May 27-June 3rd!
Have a Happy Memorial Day and Happy Reading! xoxo