Today is Traveling With T’s blog birthday! 5 years ago, I started this hobby. I started it as a way to curb my online shopping habits and honestly, I did not know what to expect. I just wanted something fun to do, a place to talk about books and other things. 5 years ago I never expected to be where I am today, but here I am. Continue reading
It’s Friday. There is sunshine. I’m happy.
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday: Literary Holidays, Wiley Cash book signing, and TurnRow Books tweeted Deep South some good news! Like King Cake? Deep South Mag is featuring where the best is and a King Cake drink recipe (yum!)
2. Traveling With T reviewed 2 books this week: BLACKBERRY PIE MURDER by Joanne Fluke and THE WIFE, THE MAID, and THE MISTRESS by Ariel Lawhon. Blackberry is not Joanne’s strongest- there is really no movement in the series. WMM is Ariel’s debut and it’s fantastic- 1930’s setting, Prohibition, and a missing judge!
3. Are you Google+? Have you heard about this new feature Google+ Ripples? Here is the info on it!
4. Ariel Lawhon, THE WIFE, THE MAID and THE MISTRESS was featured this week on Traveling With T. Here is the Author Spotlight on Ariel.
5. What are your #fridayreads? I just finished PIRATE VISHNU by Gigi Pandian, working through FOUR FRIENDS by Robyn Carr and trying to decide what to read next- suggestions?
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
Today, Ariel is back- revealing her #literarycrush and the character she would most like to be. Plus tons of other things 🙂 Continue reading
This book was sent to Traveling With T in exchange for a honest review.
The Wife, The Maid, and The Mistress
When Judge Crater, a man who has risen to power with the help of the shadiest connections, leaves Club Abbey one night- no one knows how life will change. Or do they?
Judge Crater, after the last night at Club Abbey, after a night of drinks and talk of political corruption, is never seen again. What happened? Did he take a long drive and decide to never return? Or is he being prevented to return by other means? Continue reading
Today is Literary Friday- the best day of the week!
I’ve got much to talk about- so let’s get to it!
1. First, before I get into the fun of #literaryfriday- Traveling With T has had a “face lift”- yes, a new theme has been applied! While Matala ( my paisely print theme had been a very good theme to me- I did love the bright colors!), the new theme, Sorbet, looks to be a winner. It’s a bit more customizable- even without having to buy all the upgrades, etc- so I hope Sorbet and I are happy for quite some time.