Today is Literary Friday- the best day of the week!
I’ve got much to talk about- so let’s get to it!
1. First, before I get into the fun of #literaryfriday- Traveling With T has had a “face lift”- yes, a new theme has been applied! While Matala ( my paisely print theme had been a very good theme to me- I did love the bright colors!), the new theme, Sorbet, looks to be a winner. It’s a bit more customizable- even without having to buy all the upgrades, etc- so I hope Sorbet and I are happy for quite some time.
2. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday- Wiley Cash interview (and giveaway of A DARK ROAD TO MERCY), 50 Books by Women Authors and much more! 3. Last week the readers of Traveling With T saw the new feature “Futuristic Friday” that I and Katie (Doing Dewey) have partnered together for! 25+ books- all releasing January-March- a mix of non-fiction, mystery, cozy mystery, historical fiction and much more! I’m really proud of how the Futuristic Friday turned out- and now I’m ready to unveil the Pinterest board (yes, sir! We have a Pinterest board! So pin, pin, pin to your heart’s content!)
5. Traveling With T also had an exclusive cover reveal opportunity this week: Adria J. Cimino’s PARIS, RUE des MARTYRS. Look for her book in February 2014!
6. The discussion for LOVE WATER MEMORY is happening now at She Reads- come discuss about whether Lucie was a character you would want to be friends with (kind of a hot topic in the literary world right now!) and much, much, much more!
7. My #fridayreads: The Wife, The Maid, and The Mistress by Ariel Lawhon (actually starting tonight before bed!)
Happy Reading & Bookishly Yours,
T at Traveling With T