It’s Friday. There is sunshine. I’m happy.
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday: Literary Holidays, Wiley Cash book signing, and TurnRow Books tweeted Deep South some good news! Like King Cake? Deep South Mag is featuring where the best is and a King Cake drink recipe (yum!)
2. Traveling With T reviewed 2 books this week: BLACKBERRY PIE MURDER by Joanne Fluke and THE WIFE, THE MAID, and THE MISTRESS by Ariel Lawhon. Blackberry is not Joanne’s strongest- there is really no movement in the series. WMM is Ariel’s debut and it’s fantastic- 1930’s setting, Prohibition, and a missing judge!
3. Are you Google+? Have you heard about this new feature Google+ Ripples? Here is the info on it!
4. Ariel Lawhon, THE WIFE, THE MAID and THE MISTRESS was featured this week on Traveling With T. Here is the Author Spotlight on Ariel.
5. What are your #fridayreads? I just finished PIRATE VISHNU by Gigi Pandian, working through FOUR FRIENDS by Robyn Carr and trying to decide what to read next- suggestions?
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T