Ya’ll, I’ve been feeling ultra-productive the last couple of days, getting giveaways for the blog, working my editorial calendar like a boss and having a bookstagram photo session for 20 books 😉 😉 If you aren’t following me on Instagram– you are totally missing out.
1. My #FridayReads:
2. Reviews from around the web: Orange County Readers reviews The Wartime Sisters, Jenn Tarheel Reader reviews The Hiding Place, PhDiva reviews One Fatal Mistake, Dressed to Read reviews Lost Roses, Always With A Book is giving away The Girls in the Picture, Silver’s Reviews is giving away As Bright As Heaven, Steph’s Fiction reviews The Forgiving Kind, & Good Book Fairy reviews Matchmaking for Beginners.
3. Some surprise bookmail this week… Is Someone Knows on your TBR list?
4. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again- Make this year the year you start reading Bailey Weggins mysteries by Kate White.
5. Got approved yesterday for Never Have I Ever by Joshilyn Jackson. Then I found the perfect GIF to express my emotions 😉
6. Happy Pub Week to The Wartime Sisters!
8. I read this Karin Slaughter book a year or so ago- had such HIGH expectations- but…
*What are you doing this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
16 thoughts on “Literary Friday ya’ll….”
You GO GIRL!!! Glad you’re feeling better. Thanks for the shoutout 😍 and funny thing…my First Line Friday was Someone Knows from Lisa Scottoline! Have a fab weekend dear!
Thank you! I came down with a stomach bug last weekend- my productivity took a nose dive 😦
Thanks for sharing my review, T! Loved all the photos! A photo shoot for 20 pics is serious business! Lots of work! Happy weekend, my sweet friend! 😘
It is a crazy amount of work. I’m trying to make it as easy as I can with props and stuff, but it still takes a good bit of time.
I love the bookstagram pictures!
desperately trying to catch up on my email
Completely understand 🙂
I seriously love me some Mary Kay Andrews! She’s so funny. I do love Save the Date and all the Weezie and Bebe Mystery ones! Too bad about the Karin Slaughter book; she’s my favorite suspense author hands down and that’s my favorite standalone by her. Still, her Will Trent series is my favorite book series around! Thrilled a new one is coming out in August! Thanks again for the shout out. 😘
I’ve only read a couple of Karin’s books (just her standalone ones!) I LOVE MKA!!! 🙂 And you are so welcome!
I do love her series so much; I’d dump my hubby (and we’ve been together since I was 16) for Will Trent if he was a real guy, lol. But I’m sure I could write a post about the men I’d dump my hubby for (sorry babe even though you’ll never read this, ha!). Isn’t she the best? I met her too once when she came to our local library for a signing of her cookbook–sweet a can be! Not a fun as your story of meeting her though 😉 Thanks again! ♥
*giggles* Now I really gotta read the Will Trent books 🙂
My friend still laughs about me meeting MKA in the line to the bathroom. It’s one of my more memorable meetings 😉
Haha! You really do! That is a memorable meeting experience for sure!
🙂 🙂 🙂 I think I may mention that meeting in my one day memoirs 😉
That would be fun! 🙂 😉