Ya’ll, I’ve been feeling ultra-productive the last couple of days, getting giveaways for the blog, working my editorial calendar like a boss and having a bookstagram photo session for 20 books 😉 😉 If you aren’t following me on Instagram– you are totally missing out.
1. My #FridayReads:
2. Reviews from around the web: Orange County Readers reviews The Wartime Sisters, Jenn Tarheel Reader reviews The Hiding Place, PhDiva reviews One Fatal Mistake, Dressed to Read reviews Lost Roses, Always With A Book is giving away The Girls in the Picture, Silver’s Reviews is giving away As Bright As Heaven, Steph’s Fiction reviews The Forgiving Kind, & Good Book Fairy reviews Matchmaking for Beginners.
3. Some surprise bookmail this week… Is Someone Knows on your TBR list?
4. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again- Make this year the year you start reading Bailey Weggins mysteries by Kate White.
5. Got approved yesterday for Never Have I Ever by Joshilyn Jackson. Then I found the perfect GIF to express my emotions 😉
6. Happy Pub Week to The Wartime Sisters!
8. I read this Karin Slaughter book a year or so ago- had such HIGH expectations- but…
*What are you doing this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T