All I can say is thank goodness that January is over. It’s been a long month- I had a stomach bug/cold last weekend and I’ve been busy getting my mom to a variety of doctor appointments. I’m hoping February will be a healthy month.
1. What do you think about previously published books being re-published with shiny new covers? This Kristan Higgins book threw itself in my shopping cart the other day and I thought it was a new KH book. But it’s a re-print of a 2011 book.
2. Kristy Woodson Harvey is having a GREAT giveaway over on Instagram! It ends on Sunday, Feb 3 and the winner will be announced at 5:30EST!!!
3. January was rough- health-wise, busy wise…. but book mail wise it was fantastic. I think I’ll be reading The Burning Island by Hester Young next 🙂
4. I received an ARC of Glory Road- is this book on your TBR list?
5. Reviews from around the web: Orange County Readers talks about her January, ReecasPieces reviews That Churchill Woman (a Jan 2019 Katie at Doing Dewey Futuristic Friday pick!), Always With A Book has a spotlight on Beach Haven, Really Into This reviews The Woman Inside, Jenn Tarheel Reader reviews Two Girls Down ( I reviewed Two Girls Down last year), PhDiva reviews The Line Between, Dressed to Read reviews An Anonymous Girl, Audio Killed The Bookmark reviews The Woman Inside, and Suzy Approved reviews Sugar Run.
*What books will you be reading during the Super Bowl?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T