Well… it’s Saturday. A day late and a dollar short…. January, can you stop kicking my butt?
- ICYMI at Traveling With T: The Secrets We Carried, An Anonymous Girl & Giveaway of The Liar’s Room.
2. Is The Past Is Never on your TBR list?
3. Need some good books in your life for Jan and Feb? Deep South Magazine has 10 suggestion. Pssttt…. do you see one of my February 2019 Futuristic Friday picks?
4. #FridayReads: I’m reading The Weekenders by Mary Kay Andrews. Really enjoying it.
5. Oh Reese- I adore you.
6. Have you entered the giveaway of The Liar’s Room?
7. Well…. I got some big news a few days ago. I’m a Tall Poppy blogger 🙂
8. I just requested Never Have I Ever by Joshilyn Jackson and The Golden Hour by Beatriz Williams- and am I holding my breath till I find out if get approved? You decide 🙂
9. I found the perfect Valentine’s Day card for my cats to give me 🙂
10. Have you added The World Breaks Everyone to your TBR list?
11. Ya’ll.. the sun was out this week and I almost lost my mind from the sheer joy of seeing the sun. I can handle winter, but I NEED sun.
12. Have you added The Curiosities by Susan Gloss to your TBR list? It releases February 5th and once you read Kristy Woodson Harvey’s review of it- you’ll be rushing to adding to your Goodreads ‘Want to Read’ shelf!
13. Reviews from around the web: Jenn Tarheel Reader reviews The Suspect, Really Into This reviews No Exit, PhDiva reviews The Liar’s Room, Audio Kills The Bookmark reviews The Suspect, Dressed to Read reviews Nine Perfect Strangers, Bookfan reviews In Dog We Trust, & Suzy Approved reviews Trophy Life.
14. I’m 119 followers away from 1k on Instagram! Really hoping to hit 1k in 2019! Are you following me? I pinky promise that if you start, you’ll have fun 🙂
*What are you doing this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
12 thoughts on “Literary Friday ya’ll….”
Congrats on your IG account. You have the Best photos and I’m always in awe. Happy Weekend <
Thank you SO much!!!!!!!! ❤ ❤
I’m off to check out Kristy’s review of The Curiosities.
We have single digit temps so after a quick run to Trader Joe’s I’m staying in and reading The Cliff House by RaeAnne Thayne.
Nice plan! I got that book earlier this week!
Hope you’re feeling better soon! Hugs 🤗
Thanks- I’m feeling ok, just got SO much going on. My mom is having back problems and I’m taking her to PT 3 days a week, and just a ton of blogging stuff. Plus the weather is COLD
I’m following on Instagram! What is Tall Poppy?
Thank you! Tall Poppy is a group of authors who promote each other and other great books (basically). Authors like Sonja Yoerg, Kristy Woodson Harvey, Susan Gloss, Kate Moretti (just to name a few) are Tall Poppy authors. There is like 40 of them!
I loved “The Weekenders” by MKA. Also, your gonna get 1k this year bc your insta is amazing!
I’m like halfway through it and REALLY enjoying- just wish I could get longer stretches of reading time. Aww THANK YOU so much. That just warms my heart to no end 🙂
I seem to have lost most of December and January. I need my reading time back. Finally have a new laptop, so I’m catching up, hit or miss, on posts.
OMG YES-SO understand!!!!!!!!