Ya’ll… It’s hot. HOT. I do not look good sweating and as I was walking the yard looking for my missing cat last night, rescuing a bird, and then saving a frog’s life from one of my other cats- I was hot. Redfaced. Upset because my cat that was missing is my sweet cat- but the one who manages to find trouble (Last time he went missing- he came home with a broken hip and over 500 bucks later at vet- he at least can climb and jump again!) So, when I saw a furry black creature running toward me last night and then heard his signature “Brr-ing”- I scooped him up and took him in the house for our version of Facetime (Jerry rubs my face with his head and sings “Brr-ing”) and me a very cold drink! Being a cat momma is tough work!
1. Deep South Magazine and #LiteraryFriday: News about The After Party, what book nerds are guilty about doing over the summer and more!
2. She Reads announced a few weeks ago their summer reads and here are some reviews from (some) of the super fab She Reads book bloggers: The Novel Life about Before the Fall, Katherine Scott Jones about Last Ride to Graceland, and The Book Date about The Fifth Avenue Artists Society.
3. Last week, while I had Miss A at the house- Traveling With T got a mention in Booksparks Friday Five! So excited!
6. Giveaway: Free of Malice by Liz Lazarus (stay tuned for more giveaways in the next few weeks- I just scheduled 3 for July/August and today heard back about another one- and all I have to say about that is “It’s a good “Karma” day!” 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉
7. Tanya at Mom’s Small Victories is getting pin-tastic and you can get involved in her Pretty Pintastic Party!
8. My #FridayReads: Lowcountry Boil by Susan M. Boyer!
*Still looking for Beach Reads? Here is my 20 picks!*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T