Friday. Pretty spring day. I’ve been enjoying my morning coffee while watching these 2 small brown birds make a nest near the breakfast nook area. It’s a good day.
1. Deep South Mag and their #literaryfriday: A honor for Square Books, news about The Great Gatsby movie, and much more.
2. #giveaways: Luxury Reading is giving away a copy of Wendy Wax’s latest While We Were Downtown Abbey and She Reads is giving away a copy of The Promise of Stardust by Priscille Sibley.
3. Other She Reads news:
1. Books and Wine: A Pairing for The Silence of Bonaventure Arrow.
2. She Reads April Book Club Selection: And Then I Found You by Patti Callahan Henry
3. Book Review: Tapestry of Fortunes by Elizabeth Berg
4. A Room of Her Own: The Writing Space of Patti Callahan Henry
4. What is your #fridayreads? Mine is Going, Going, Ganache by Jenn McKinlay.
5. Books that I have read lately and really enjoyed:
1. The Affair by Colette Freedman
2. And Then I Found You by Patti Callahan Henry
3. Learning to Fly: An Ucommon Memoir of Human Flight, Unexpected Love, and One Amazing Dog by Steph Davis
4. Nickled and Dimed to Death: A Devereaux’s Dime Store Mystery by Denise Swanson
5. The Mermaid of Brooklyn by Amy Shearn
6. Life After Life by Jill McCorkle
6. Have you made your bucket list? What about your book-ish bucket list? Here’s mine: Traveling With T’s Book-ish Bucket List
Happy Reading 🙂
2 thoughts on “Literary Friday ya’ll…”
Hooray for Bucket Lists! I’m looking forward to May’s SheReads
:)Bucket lists are great 🙂 I look forward to every month of She Reads 🙂 🙂