Thanks to the bright minds of Rebecca (Love at First Book) and Allison (The Book Wheel), in response to their 50 Bookish Things You Must Do Before You Die– I decided to create my own. Mine will most definitely be a more evolving list- updated as I think of things or actually complete things. Some will be outlandish wishes- while others will be very do-able. Join in the fun and make a book-ish bucket list of your own 🙂
Traveling With T’s Book-ish Bucket List
1. Write a blurb for a book.
2. Be an inspiration for a character.
3. Have a book dedicated to me/ or have someone write “Thanks” to me in Acknowledgements
4. Attend Girlfriend’s Getaway Weekend in Jefferson, TX.
5. Take my Key West Food Critic Mysteries books to Key West, FL for sightseeing/picture opportunity.
6. Host my very own Online Book Club on Traveling With T.
7. Take part in more blogging events
9. To actually print and use business cards
10. For my blogging, tweeting, and other things I do in the book world to lead to more involvement in the world of books (more of an active role in the publicity development)
11. Reviewing books for more publishers.
12. To plan a week at the beach- with some of the best beach reads for summer and to do nothing but read, enjoy the beach and leave the phone in the hotel.
13. To meet Sue Grafton. I have been a fan of Kinsey (her character) for so many years and would love to meet her.
14. To attend more book events.