Who can remember the last time I posted a Literary Friday? Me either…… It’s been a while and man- I’ve missed it!
1. I’m leaving for Book Expo in just a few days- and I’m SO excited. Here are the 7 Books That I Am Dying To Get My Hands On at Book Expo and 12 Tips for Surviving and Thriving at Book Expo.
3. Giveaway: Best Beach Ever.
4. I took part in #BeatrizBinge on Instagram- like my picture? 🙂
Thanks @williammorrowbooks for the free book! #partner You may or may not know about #beatrizbinge which has been going on to prepare us readers for @authorbeatriz's next book, The Summer Wives ( on sale 7/10/18 & guaranteed to make your Beach bag sizzle with the secrets, glorious descriptions & chemistry between the characters!) Sound good? Link to pre-order #inmybio. . . A little about 👏👏 for Cocoa Beach's cover: it's gorgeous. It's art, basically. I would love a print of this in my house! The story- well it's a story that is as good as it's cover 😉📚 and you'll be so glad you've read Cocoa Beach! . . Are you joining in #beatrizbinge? Have you pre-ordered The Summer Wives? . . #booksofig #bookstagram #bibliophile #bookmail
5. #FridayReads: I have 5 million books to read… and I’m re-reading If Looks Could Kill by Kate White. Have you read it?
6. Are you following me on Instagram? I’m hoping to do a few IG stories from the Book Expo floor- so…. you might want to start following me!
7. And Deep South Magazine has released their summer reads list- boy, is it good!
*What are you reading for Memorial Day weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T