Last week I spent Saturday with my nieces- it was a nice day in the park and then we had dinner at Mugshots and on the way out of town my mom and I picked up Krispy Kreme doughnuts. On Sunday, I took time out for a pedi and some Target shopping- got my girls some Easter goodies and picked up some Mrs. Meyer’s cleaner stuff (love those products!)
This weekend- my plan is to clean the garden up a bit and do some more blogging. I also plan to catch up on my Instagramming!
2. Having a giveaway over at Instagram 🙂
View this post on Instagram
Hosting another giveaway! . . Thanks to @leah.decesare #partner for letting me host a giveaway of Forks, Knives & Spoons. . . Want to win? . . How to enter: 1. Like this post. 2. Tag 3 friends who you think would love this book. 3. Follow me & @leah.decesare . Extra entry option: Mention this giveaway in your stories ( don't forget to tag me!) . . Rules: Open to US only. Giveaway is NOT affiliated with Instagram. Giveaway ends Monday, March 12th at 11:59pmEST. Winner will be notified on Instagram within 72 hours after being randomly selected. . . Good luck!
3. Reviews from around the web: Tomes and Tequila reviews The Secret To Southern Charm, Suzy Approved reviews The French Girl, Bookfan reviews Dreaming in Chocolate, & Novelgossip reviews If I Die Tonight.
4. Giveaway: The Family Next Door by Sally Hepworth.
5. #FridayReads: I just finished The Girl on Legare Street by Karen White and am trying to decide what to read next.
6. After a disappointing reading month in January (only 4 books read) my reading is increasing- I’ve now read 16 books for 2018.
*What are you planning/reading for the weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T