Last week I spent Saturday with my nieces- it was a nice day in the park and then we had dinner at Mugshots and on the way out of town my mom and I picked up Krispy Kreme doughnuts. On Sunday, I took time out for a pedi and some Target shopping- got my girls some Easter goodies and picked up some Mrs. Meyer’s cleaner stuff (love those products!)
This weekend- my plan is to clean the garden up a bit and do some more blogging. I also plan to catch up on my Instagramming!
1. ICYMI at Traveling With T: Bless Her Heart, The Girlfriend, The Family Next Door, and The House on Tradd Street.
2. Having a giveaway over at Instagram 🙂
3. Reviews from around the web: Tomes and Tequila reviews The Secret To Southern Charm, Suzy Approved reviews The French Girl, Bookfan reviews Dreaming in Chocolate, & Novelgossip reviews If I Die Tonight.
4. Giveaway: The Family Next Door by Sally Hepworth.
5. #FridayReads: I just finished The Girl on Legare Street by Karen White and am trying to decide what to read next.
6. After a disappointing reading month in January (only 4 books read) my reading is increasing- I’ve now read 16 books for 2018.
*What are you planning/reading for the weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T