Today is Friday and boy am I glad. This week has not been hard or anything, but I’ve just been restless. Ready for the weekend!!!
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday: Reminder to save the date for the Kimberly Belle Twitter chat on January 13th and much more!
4. Time to join Mom’s Small Victories and gang for the Pretty Pintastic Party linkup!
6. Always With A Book reviewed Pretty Girls by Karin Slaughter (audiobook).
7. BookFan reviews A Lowcountry Christmas by Mary Alice Monroe.
8. Doing Dewey is having her first #FuturisticFriday giveaway of the quarter: A Warrior of the People!
9. #FridayReads: Get Your Sh*t Together by Sarah Knight (look for it December 27th!) Other books I’ve read recently: Never Let You Go by Chevy Stevens (look for it March 14th) and On Second Thought by Kristan Higgins (look for it by January 31st)
10. Need ideas for Christmas and holiday gifts? I have created a gift guide just for you- so be sure and check out Traveling With T’s Holiday Gift Guide for 2016!
*What are you doing or reading this weekend? Tell me in the comments!*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T