Today is Friday- YAY! The past few days have just been kinda a blur- I’ve been making lists, checking things off my list, up to eyeballs in social media, and trying to up my Pinterest game. What have you been doing?
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday: Jennifer Lawrence as Zelda Fitzgerald, recipe for Puffy Ginger Hoecakes and much more! Plus a special post about Rebecca Wells!
2. Ready to read some holiday reads? Thanks to Donna at OnDBookshelf, I saw a post about Ho-Ho-Ho Readathon happening from 11/9-11/15. For more info and to link-up, check out Caffeinated Book Reviewer‘s post.
3. Sad news! Jamie at Books and Beverages will be closing her Shoppe (for now!) Remember my post about The Book Blogger Planner? Happy news: Everything is 55% off! So, go shake a tailfeather, darlings and stock up at Books and Beverages!
4. ICYMI reviews at Traveling With T: The Life She Wants, A Shoe Addict’s Christmas, In Twenty Years, Out of Practice, Lethal Lifestyles, Daughters of the Bride, The Other Widow, The Girl Before, Lacy Eye, One True Loves, All The Missing Girls,and The Last Good Girl.
5. One of my favorite authors, Kristy Woodson Harvey, is donating 100% of profits from sales of her 3 books (Dear Carolina and Lies and Other Acts of Love) + pre-orders of Slightly South of Simple to Mary’s Kitchen is Kinston, NC. This happening through November 7th!
6. What are your #FridayReads? I’m still working on Say No More by Hank Phillippi Ryan!
7. Giveaways at Traveling With T: Secret Sisters by Jayne Ann Krentz and Dogs and Their People by Barkbox.
8. Have you checked out the October-December #FuturisticFriday reads yet?
*What are you reading this weekend? Tell me in the comments!*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
2 thoughts on “Literary Friday, ya’ll….”
I’m still very scattered when it comes to my reading. If I feel like holding a book,its Harry potter and the Cursed Child, if its in the morning, Getting Things Done by David Allen and if its at night after Superhubby is sleeping, it’s Outlande r. One day I’ll finish. I’ve had so many review books lately it’s nice not being required to read any particular book. 🙂
I will have to look into Ho Ho Ho, I’m ready for some holiday reads.
Oh yes! I love getting the review books and reading them early, but sometimes I have to remind myself that it’s ok to read my own books 🙂