It’s Friday- and have I got some book-ish news!
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday: #giveaway of Dream With Little Angels by Michael Hiebert ( a Deep South Mag Summer Reading List selection!) Other things: an essay by Amy Franklin-Willis (her latest book The Lost Saints of Tennessee is Southern Lit Lovers on Goodreads July read!) and a Tom Honea interview!
2. Anton Disclafani tells her 5 Firsts and Lasts to Chick Lit Is Not Dead. You might know Anton for this little debut novel that everyone has been raving about called The Yonahlossee Riding Camp for Girls!
4. Itching for Books is giving Finding Colin Firth Mia March!
5. My #fridayreads is Time Flies by Claire Cook, The Engagements by J. Courtney Sullivan, and Book of Secrets by Elizabeth Joy Arnold.
6. For other #giveaways, check out Traveling With T’s Thursday Mashup
7. Check out Traveling With T next week- #giveaway of Three Good Things by Wendy Francis, interviews and more!