Tuesday is looking good for giveaways and book-ish news:
1. Lisa K’s Book Reviews is giving away a Denise Swanson autographed book (plus has a pretty awesome interview as well!) Get there fast- it ends soon *Aug 15th!* ! #swansonssleuths
2. A Novel Review is giving away a copy of the book The Fort by Aric Davis!
3. Book-alicious Mama is giving away The Secret Rescue by Cate Lineberry!
4. Peg Cochran is giving away her second book, Steamed to Death, on Goodreads. If you are a fan of cozy books, this is a good one!
5. Traveling With T is giving away a copy of The Roots of the Olive Tree by Courtney Miller Santo!
6. Brenda Janowitz stopped by Traveling With T for a guest post on being a hybrid author- and to talk of her healthy obsession with The Vampire Diaries 😉 Enter to win her 2 previous books, Scot on the Rocks and Jack With a Twist (Kindle Books!)
7. Rebecca @ Love At First Book and Allison @ The Book Wheel teamed up months ago to make a book-ish bucket list. Check out the 50 Bookish Things list! Are you on Facebook? Then go “Like” 50 Bookish Things You Must Do Before You Die!
Friday- Friday -Friday!
Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday goodness: Carl Hiassen’s Most Memorable Characters, Wiley Cash news, and more. Plus, the Author Spotlight that was featured yesterday on Erika Marks on my blog, Traveling With T, made the #literaryfriday news!
Literary New England is getting “chatty” during the month of July- 2 author chats lined up: Nichole Bernier, The Unfinished Work of Elizabeth D, chats with @litnewengland July 2nd from 8-9PM EST. There will be a #giveaway! Then July 10, Erika Marks chats from 8-9pmEST- there will be a #giveaway for her chat as well. Use #LNEchat to participate.
Anita Loves Books is giving away a copy of Looking for Me by Beth Hoffman. #giveaway ends June 16th.
She Reads as part of their Books of Summer series features Meg Donohue. Read her Tell Me Something True: A Visit with Meg Donohue to find out some about All The Summer Girls.
Today, I reviewed Steamed to Death by Peg Cochran for Cozy Mystery Reviews!
The #giveaway is still going on for Erika Marks The Guest House. Comment on Erika Marks: Author Spotlight for a chance to win!
What are you reading for #fridayreads? I’m reading The Engagements by J. Courtney Sullivan, The Wishing Tree by Marybeth Whalen, Reconstructing Amelia by Kimberly McCreight and hoping to get in Time Flies by Claire Cook.
Speaking of The Engagements by J. Courtney Sullivan- it is mentioned in OBSESSED- The 20 Next Big Things in Glamour’s July 2013 magazine.