Friday. Sad news in the world today. Terrible Tragedy. 😦
1. Deep South Magazine– most overlooked books of 2012 (one of my fav authors, Kimberly Brock made that list), bookish gifts, peacock ornaments (beautiful ornaments, nice looking gifts for friends or for yourself- and cheap! Less than 7 bucks!), 9 ways to live like Hemingway, and much more.
Today’s Deep South Mag #12daysofgiveaways is also posted: I’ll Be Home for Peacemas by Shannon O’Neil. Make a comment by 12pm CST to possibly win. And check back daily- Deep South Mag has a new giveaway each day.
2. Today’s the last day of the Meg Donohue giveaway for Cupcakes & Books- get those entries in for Cupcakes & Books! Diamonds are nice, but sometimes a cupcake is a girl’s best friend.
3. #fridayreads is The Art Forger by B.A. Shapiro. Interesting book so far. Like the plot. 110 pages into book- and wanting to sit down and read more.
4. Claire Cook– author of MUST LOVE DOGS and WALLFLOWER IN BLOOM is giving away 10 copies of Wallflower to a lucky book club. I signed up- you should too!
5. Today is my 1 year anniversary as a blogger- it’s been a year of challenges, ups and downs, fun times, and more. Look for a blog post later today with a more in-depth talk about my first year of blogging. Also big thanks to @MVBClub for writing a guest blog to help celebrate my first anniversary as a blogger!
Happy Reading- and hug your loved ones tonight.