FRIDAY. Enough said.
1. Deep South Mag and their #literaryfriday is up for the week- Amy Franklin-Willis tells why book clubs should read The Lost Saints of Tennessee, cakes that look like popular books, and #literaryfriday has a new look! Plus much more!
2. Meg Donohue is having a giveaway because How to Eat a Cupcake is turning 1! Check the link for the rules to the #giveaway!
3. Bookmagnet is giving away Falling to Earth by Kate Southwood on her blog!
4. She Reads is giving away Allie Larkin’s Why Can’t I Be You? today on their page!
5. My #fridayreads is The Silence of Bonaventure Arrow by Rita Leganski- what is your #fridayreads?
With the end of the year fast approaching- it seems many people are posting their “Best Books of 2012” (I’m working on mine!) Liz and Lisa of Chick Lit is Not Dead have posted their picks- got to say many of their picks will probably make my list- They have GREAT taste! Here’s Lisa’s picks and Liz’s picks!
Deep South Magazine is still doing the #12daysofgiveaways- be sure and check daily to see what is being given away!
Meg Donohue is still giving away her How to Eat A Cupcake and Cupcakes! Come on and celebrate National Cupcake Day in style! I’m telling ya’ll National Cupcake Day is def looking like my fav holiday of the year- Cupcakes and Books? Seriously, someone pinch me. It’s like Meg Donohue just knows what makes a girl happy!
After you read Liz and Lisa’s Picks for 2012- do chime in and tell if any of their picks made your own “best of 2012” lists.
Books & cupcakes? Yes, please! Meg Donohue is giving away a copy of her book How to Eat a Cupcake and is also giving away cupcakes in honor of National Cupcake Day on December 15.
To find out the information on the giveaway, check out Meg Donohue’s website for all the ways to enter this great giveaway. And if you win- don’t be stingy with the cupcakes- share with friends and family. Cupcakes make the world a happy place.
Cupcakes and books- I’ve got nothing else to add to that load of good stuff!