Ya’ll…. it’s been a LIFETIME since I did a Literary Friday post. Sorry!!!!!!!
So a quick-ish catch up:
In December my mom was exposed to Cover which threw my house in a panic. She had to isolate, things had to be shuffled around, and on and on. Luckily she did not get it- but just being exposed was enough to drive me crazy.
So then we had to push back the birthday celebration of my oldest niece- because all that was going on at the same time as the Covid exposure.
Then my hip started acting wonky ( and I feel like I’m 80 saying that)
Then Christmas and NYE.
And January has been a miss-mash of things- I interviewed for a job (and no, I didn’t get it ). The weather has been against me on my walking and I’m feeling a bit off.
Then this week, I woke up and had a sore throat. First thing I googled: Symptoms of COVID. Yep, sore throat can be one of them. So I let me family know- because I had no problem self-isolating, but luckily- it was just a cold. It never progressed to anything else.
January was a good month for reading though (and you will see that as you scroll down!)
So, let’s begin with a big-ass Literary Friday Catchup!
1. Read 10 books in January.
2. Little A’s birthday cake:
3. Postcards from friends and a new necklace from OysterPaws:
4. Have you read If I Disappear?
5. Snow. The Forever Girl. YAY!
6. It snowed in Mississippi on Jan 11th. SO pretty!
7. My first time to eat at Get Rolled. It was so good!
8. I still need to read this book.
9. 2020 was a good year (book wise!)
10. Last walk of 2020.
11. These girls. ❤
12. When you realize you are officially an adult: You get excited about a vacuum cleaner.
13. Book friends make the best friends.
14.My 1 year anniversary as a diabetic.
15. ICYMI at Traveling With T: Lions of Fifth Avenue, Little Cruelties, Burn You Twice, All The Broken People, The Wrong Family, Faithless, Little Threats, The First To Lie, One More for Christmas, All I Ever Wanted, The Last Flight, Beyond Reach, The Finders, If I Disappear, Pretty Things, The Forever Girl, The Star-Crossed Sisters of Tuscany, and He Started It.
*What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T