Well… it’s Saturday. A day late and a dollar short…. January, can you stop kicking my butt?
2. Is The Past Is Never on your TBR list?
4. #FridayReads: I’m reading The Weekenders by Mary Kay Andrews. Really enjoying it.
5. Oh Reese- I adore you.
6. Have you entered the giveaway of The Liar’s Room?
7. Well…. I got some big news a few days ago. I’m a Tall Poppy blogger 🙂
8. I just requested Never Have I Ever by Joshilyn Jackson and The Golden Hour by Beatriz Williams- and am I holding my breath till I find out if get approved? You decide 🙂
10. Have you added The World Breaks Everyone to your TBR list?
11. Ya’ll.. the sun was out this week and I almost lost my mind from the sheer joy of seeing the sun. I can handle winter, but I NEED sun.
12. Have you added The Curiosities by Susan Gloss to your TBR list? It releases February 5th and once you read Kristy Woodson Harvey’s review of it- you’ll be rushing to adding to your Goodreads ‘Want to Read’ shelf!
13. Reviews from around the web: Jenn Tarheel Reader reviews The Suspect, Really Into This reviews No Exit, PhDiva reviews The Liar’s Room, Audio Kills The Bookmark reviews The Suspect, Dressed to Read reviews Nine Perfect Strangers, Bookfan reviews In Dog We Trust, & Suzy Approved reviews Trophy Life.
14. I’m 119 followers away from 1k on Instagram! Really hoping to hit 1k in 2019! Are you following me? I pinky promise that if you start, you’ll have fun 🙂
*What are you doing this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T