If anyone wants to take bets on when this cold is going to release me from it’s grasp, I’d love to know… I’m not “sick” but I’m still not kicking on all my cylinders. Sigh…. In related news, my Christmas spirit is not as high this year (December has wore me out, ya’ll). I’m looking forward to napping in front of Law and Order tonight with a cat or 2 or 3.
1. ICYMI at Traveling With T: A Month of Fave posts: On The Screen, This is How We Holiday, Winter Reading, On Our Holiday Wish List, & A Day (or weekend) in life. Book reviews: Before We Were Yours and The Man She Married.
2. Doesn’t this book cover look dreamy?
3. #FridayReads: I finished California Girls by Susan Mallery and Such a Perfect Wife by Kate White this week. Both are ARC’s and are FAB!
4. My Christmas tree has been up for 1 week and 1 day. But isn’t it pretty?
5. Reviews from around the web: Really Into This reviews We Were Mothers, Jenn Tarheel Reader reviews Master of His Fate, PhDiva reviews An Anonymous Girl, Dressed to Read reviews Trust Me, Audio Killed The Bookmark reviews The Mother-In-Law, Suzy Approved reviews Why We Lie, Always With A Book and Books and Wine Are Lovely both got great Instagram news and giveaways this week-hitting 1k and 2k followers respectively!
*What are you doing this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
6 thoughts on “Literary Friday ya’ll…”
Thanks for linking me! I am so hoping you are feeling 100% soon. Viruses these days seem to be really nasty and take longer to fully recover. I love that lighthouse cover, and I’ve told you already- your tree! I hope you have a lovely weekend and a wonderful holiday in good health! ♥️ xoxo
I am finally feeling more like normal. My appetite is coming back 🙂
The lighthouse on the cover make me heart eyes!!!!!!!!!!
Infinite x’s and o’s!
Thank you so much for the link! Have a wonderful weekend and to echo Jennifer hope you feel better!💕
You are so welcome! Thank you 🙂 I am feeling better now!
Thanks for sharing T! I’ve had such a busy work/shopping week that I am feeling completely overwhelmed! I’ve had literally no reading time! Hope your week was better! ❤
Completely understand. I went to Walmart today (what was I thinking?!) I re-read an old Kate White book this week!