Fri. | Dec. 14 – #AMonthofFaves On Our Holiday Wishlist – There’s nothing wrong with putting what you want out in the universe. So share! What’s on your list – whether you’re hoping for it now, or saving to get it later.
1. Ipad Pro. I’ve got an iPad and love it- but between the space issue (it’s only like a 16GB) and it’s age- I’m really wanting to upgrade in a major way.
2. Spa weekend at Beau Rivage. I was there in April after several years of not visiting and I forgot how nice it was and how much I enjoyed the spa!
3. Some more bookshelves. I have some bookshelves, but they are crammed full of books. And I cull on a regular basis. But I think it’s time to invest in some more shelves.
4. Dyson Hair Dryer. It’s way too expensive, but I’ve def been lusting after it.
5. Gift cards to Michaels and Hobby Lobby for bookstagram props.
6. Gift cards to Amazon and Barnes & Noble are always appreciated for books 🙂
*What are you hoping to receive as a gift or saving up for to buy yourself?*
Link Up With Us:
*Note to participants in A Month of Faves: I missed Wednesday’s post because I’m sick 😦 Also, I plan to visit your posts ASAP and comment! Between my niece being in town and this cold- ugh. *
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T