Woo-hoo! It’s the Friday of Labor Day weekend and while this means that summer is leaving us soon-ish (not excited about that, am excited about my nieces visiting!) I’m going to soak up some sun, read some good books and just have fun!
1. Have you picked up a copy of The Cast yet? It’s on my TBR list:
2. I’ve been reading more than blogging this week- hopefully, I’m going to get back in a blogging rhythm soon! Thanks to Jennifer, I read this fabulous book called The Night Olivia Fell. If you LOVED Reconstructing Amelia- this book is for YOU!
3. I’m still clinging to summer (don’t leave me yet!!!) but these pumpkins are giving me the fall feels:
4. #FridayReads: Trust Me by Hank Philippi Ryan. Still early into book, but I’m loving it!
5. Reviews from around the web: Jennifer Tar Heel Reader reviews Three Little Lies, ReecasPieces reviews Rush, Really Into This reviews Tear Me Apart & Ivory Owl Reviews reviews I’d Rather Be Reading.
6. Ya’ll.. if covers were art.. well this is ART:
*What are you doing/reading for Labor Day weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
12 thoughts on “Literary Friday ya’ll…..”
no plans…have a stack of books a mile high…trying to catch up on ARCs
GIRL…. I am SO far behind in reviews that it is INSANE. I’m embarrassed to admit how many reviews I need to write
I hear you on that. Amazon’s limit of 5/week on non-Amazon purchased books is killing me. And then having to enter a code. I’ll never catch up.
What?! I did not know about the limit. Heck, I’m having enough trouble keeping up on my blog- I would NEVER catch up on Amazon.
happened a month or so ago
Oh wow- thanks for letting me know.
House stuff and reading and dog sitting! 😊😊😊
Sounds like a nice plan 🙂
You already read Olivia?! Woo hoo! Thank you for sharing my review, T! You made my Friday sweeter! ♥️ xoxo
I DID. I could not put my Kindle down!!!!!!
Pretty book pics! We were supposed to go to an out of town wedding, but my husband took it for the team and went on his own. The kids and I stayed home so we could enjoy the long weekend. YAY! I’m reading, blogging, and napping.