Happy Literary Friday……. I’m hoping to do some reading, swimming, and catching up on some blogging….
2. Best Day Ever by Kaira Rouda recently published in paperback- have you read it?
View this post on Instagram
Thanks to @getredpr @lorijill321 #partner for free copy of Best Day Ever by @kairarouda. . . Best Day Ever recently published in paperback & I have to say that I can't wait to give this book a try! . . Praise for BDE: FABULOUS." –B.A. Paris, New York Times bestselling author of Behind Closed Doors and The Breakdown "Highly entertaining and truly surprising!" –Kate Moretti, New York Times bestselling author of The Vanishing Year "Best Day Ever is a creepy, spine-tingling and utterly addictive tale of domestic suspense." –Liz Fenton and Lisa Steinke, bestselling authors of The Good Widow . . About BDE: THE PERFECT MARRIAGE IS THE PERFECT ILLUSION. Paul Strom has the perfect life: a glittering career as an advertising executive, a beautiful wife, two healthy boys and a big house in a wealthy suburb. And he's the perfect husband: breadwinner, protector, provider. That's why he's planned a romantic weekend for his wife, Mia, at their lake house, just the two of them. And he's promised today will be the best day ever. But as Paul and Mia drive out of the city and toward the countryside, a spike of tension begins to wedge itself between them and doubts start to arise. How much do they trust each other? And how perfect is their marriage, or any marriage, really? Forcing us to ask ourselves just how well we know those who are closest to us, Best Day Ever crackles with dark energy, spinning ever tighter toward its shocking conclusion. In the vein of The Couple Next Door, Kaira Rouda weaves a gripping, tautly suspenseful tale of deception and betrayal dark enough to destroy a marriage…or a life. . . Have you read Best Day Ever? . . #bibliophile #booksofig #bookstagram
3. Reviews from around the web: Really Into This reviews Rush, Jennifer Tarheel Reader reviews Not Her Daughter, Always With A Book reviews The Other Woman, & Orange County Readers talks about books to get you out a slump.
4. With Labor Day weekend fast approaching- you might need some book suggestions 🙂
6. Still in LOVE with this Reese Witherspoon quote!
7. Back at Book Expo- I got to chat with Hank Phillipi Ryan again ( she’s been at all the Book Expos I have attended and I love chatting with her and her Jane Ryland series! Her new book, Trust Me, comes out August 28th- have you added it to your TBR list?
* What books will you be reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T