Did you know that today is National Black Cat Day? Having 2 sweet black cats (Sir Thomas and Jerry) this day is an extra special day for them 🙂 🙂 Black cats are not bad luck and they deserve as much as love as other kitty cats 🙂 🙂
I mean look at this faces! How can you not LOVE them?
1. Reviews you may have missed at Traveling With T: Cooper’s Charm, Baby Teeth, Good Luck With That, The Ever After and Lowcountry Bookshop.
2. What I’ll be reading at the pool this weekend:
3. Reviews from around the web: Jennifer Tarheel Reader reviews Tear Me Apart, Well Read Traveler reviews Sold On A Monday, Orange County Readers reviews True Places, Tomes and Tequila fangirls about Candace Cameron Bure, Always With A Book reviews Rust & Stardust & Bookfan reviews Rush.
4. I recently finished Somebody’s Daughter- have you read it?
5. My #FridayReads: The Christmas Sisters by Sarah Morgan.
6. If you aren’t following me on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter– check me out. I’m talking bookish fun (and sometimes sharing stories about my cats and nieces!) on all places 🙂
*What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
4 thoughts on “Literary Friday ya’ll….”
Great post, lovely cat and love the nails!!! Enjoy:)
Thank you!!!!!!! 🙂
As always, my favorite post of the week! ♥️ You know I love those pretty boys! My husband hates when I call boy cats pretty, but yours are so pretty with their sweet faces. And Sir Thomas still cracks me up! Thank you for linking to my J.T. Ellison review! An author who always makes me think of YOU! I am honored and thank you for thinking of me. Happy Saturday and I cannot wait to hear what you think of Rush!
🙂 🙂 I don’t mind that you call the boys pretty because they are! I tell them that all the time 🙂 I CANNOT believe that I have held off so long on reading the JT Ellison book. It’s coming up soon 🙂 I will def let you know my thoughts on Rush when I finish.