I’m rushing about today as it’s the beginning of Memorial Day weekend, I’m getting ready to have dinner with my sweet Miss A (love my niece) and my garden is calling my name. So is lunch 😉
1. Deep South Magazine recently revealed 34 Summer Reads! And mark your calendar for June 3rd- the first DSM Twitter Chat will be happening with Laura McNeill! Here is their #literaryfriday news!
2. Reviews: Always With A Book reviewed No One Knows, OnDBookshelf reviewed The House of Bradbury, and Posting for Now reviewed Gates of Evangeline.
3. Ya’ll know I love my beach reads– so here is 20 for you to pick up 🙂
4. I recently attended the Mary Alice Monroe event at Turnrow Books- here are the details (and pictures!)
5. What are your #FridayReads? I’m reading Better Get to Livin’ by Sally Kilpatrick (a Traveling With T Beach Reads pick!)
*What will you be doing for Memorial Day weekend? I have a weekend of swimming, bbq’ing, and spending time with family on my agenda. I’ll also be spending time in thankful thoughts for our military- check out this post for ideas on how to spend Memorial Day.*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T