Happy Literary Friday! Wait.. Oops, it’s Saturday. Mea culpa on being a day late. There has been a lot of things demanding my attention lately (plus 3 overindulged cats). Today is cloudy and rainy- turning cool- and I had plans to attend an event called Mistletoe Marketplace- but the weather has made the idea of getting dressed in anything besides comfy yoga pants so I’m going to catch up on blogging. My motto for the weekend: Blog, baby, blog.
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday: Hester Young interview, news about M.O. Walsh, and so much more!
2. A copy of THE IMMORTALS by Tori Eversmann is being given away at Traveling With T!
3. Helen at My Novel Opinion has several sophomore novels she’s eager to read from debut authors!
4. Silver’s Reviews read THE LAKE HOUSE by Kate Morton- a highly anticipated Fall 2015 book from Atria Books. Was it worth the anticipation?
5. #FridayReads: I finished FOOD WHORE by Jessica Tom today- and will be choosing from my stack of books soon! Any recommendations?
Have a fabulous weekend!
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T