So, the darling Miss A will be in town all weekend- which means I will be watching Disney movies, dancing to Taylor Swift, and just spending time with The A!
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday: Chock full of good news as always- news about the SOIL launch party, upcoming festivals, and much more.
2. Sarah’s Book Shelves had a great post this week: Great Books Under 300 Pages!
3. The Gilmore Guide to Books incorporates a Seinfeld-ism to her round-up of reviews- It’s Not You, It’s Me!
4. Katherine Scott Jones reviews THE MAGICIAN’S LIE and makes an interesting observation about the cover…
5. OnDBookshelf reviews MY SUNSHINE AWAY. Did the book measure up to the hype? Read on for her thoughtful review.
6. Pat @ Posting for Now reviews a book called CEMETERY GIRL by David Bell.
7. Katherine Scott Jones reviews ANOTHER NIGHT, ANOTHER DAY by Sarah Rayner.
8. GIVEAWAYS: There are quite a few- some are ending pretty fast- so if you want to win, don’t hesitate! Bookfan is giving away A SMALL INDISCRETION by Jan Ellison, Karen’s Korner is giving away SPLINTERS OF LIGHT by Rachael Herron, Leah’s Thoughts is giving away SPLINTERS OF LIGHT as well, The Book Wheel is giving away THE UNRAVELING OF MERCY LOUIS by Keija Parssinen, and I’m giving away DEAR CAROLINA by Kristy Woodson Harvey and A FIREPROOF HOME FOR THE BRIDE by Amy Scheibe,
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T